DIY Devotion - Easter Doesn't End
For this devotion, you will need a couple small, new Easter items. I like to go to CVS a day or so after Easter and pick up several Easter items that are 50% or 75%. I usually get something really inexpensive and very cheap. You will need a Bible as well. I just use one of my newer Bibles. Gather your family together. I like to do it right before dinner at the dinner table. I keep everything, including the Bible in a bag, so they don’t know what I have and I just tell them, “Hey guys, look what I got at the store today.” Then, I one by one start pulling out the items and I tell them that I got each of them on sale. I usually play it up and say, “I really don’t know what I am going to do with it, but it was such a good deal, I had to get it. It was the big after Easter sale. It was regularly $2, and I got it for $1 because it was 50% off.” With every item, I tell them what the original price was and then I tell them...

Comments
Post a Comment